Department of NephrologyNephrology – provides total renal care to the patient (adults and children).
Diagnostic tools available:
- Biochemical Investigations
- Renal Doppler
- Kidney Biopsy
- Renal angiography
- Outpatient services to kidney diseases & Hypoproteinemia
- Special services to patient with chronic kidney diseases(CKD stage I – V) with special emphasis on prevention of complication of CKD
- Preparation of patient & family for the management of CKD stage V
- Special clinics for the CKD stage IV,V patients with Access problem challenging for AVF creation
- Pana catch intervention
- AVF intervention
- Hemo-Dialysis unit, both for day care & indoor patients
- Intensive care unit with all the facilities
- Centre for specialized management of
- Refractory edema (nephritic and nephrotic syndrome)
- Renal failure of all types
- Hypertension and Diabetes related kidney diseases
- Recurrent and relapsing Urinary tract infections
-Renal calculus disease.
- Centre for acute and Chronic Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD).
- Workup for renal transplantation (LRDT) and care of Renal Transplant recipients.
- Preventive nephrology services.