Department of General Medicine and DiabetologyGeneral Medicine and Diabetology – provides comprehensive, patient healthcare service, treating all general infections and complications arising from various conditions such as Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Diseases, etc.
Facilities for General Medicine:
- A state-of-the-art critical care unit
- Care for patients suffering from various infections, diabetes, hypertension, metabolic disorders like dyslipidemia, obesity etc.
- We have competent team of physicians to handle all tropical infections of seasonal nature like malaria, dengue, leptospirosis, chikungunya, hepatitis etc.
- Comprehensive outpatient services.
- Health check-up programs.
Facilities for Diabetology:
- Management of Type I & Type II Diabetes Mellitus and Gestational diabetes
- Treatment options for obesity and preventive measures for diabetes
- Diabetic foot care.
- Supportive services in diabetic management
- Nutritional therapy
- Exercise therapy
- Behaviour therapy
- Pharmaco therapy
Dr. Raveendra Madraki
MD, DM (KEMH, MUMBAI)
Dr. Kamala Madraki
MBBS (MD) DCP
FOR EMERGENCY CASES